For clients who prefer to outsource all aspects of the upkeep of their gardens I provide a complete garden management service.
This is particularly suited to larger, more complex gardens, and covers a broad range of maintenance activities, including:
- Advising on the appointment of gardeners
- Providing your gardeners with regular maintenance schedules — usually fortnightly or monthly — to ensure the garden design’s full potential is achieved in line with your requirements and budget
- Appointing and managing contractors for new work, such as tree felling, hedge cutting, paving, and walling repairs
- Drawing up planting plans for reworking existing borders or adding new ones
- Supplying garden consumables, such as bedding plants, bulbs, composts and mulches
- Managing all external garden contracts covering — for example — electric gates, swimming pools, lighting and water features.
Please contact me to find out more about how my garden management service can ensure you get the best from your garden.